Friday, May 10, 2013

Holy Hotness, Bardman!

It's unusual of me to post book reviews to my blog, but because this is one from a new, up and coming author, I decided I would. Sort of like "paying it forward" I suppose. So here goes . . .



swingers Swingers by Abyrne Mostyn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this novella under a recommendation from a few friends. New author, first book, self-publication. I honestly figured it would be amateurish, not necessarily a bad thing as I firmly believe every author's writing grows with each word they write. While I prefer a more traditional formatting, this book was very well written.

How clever ... a story that spans the length of one night, but from four points of view. Not saying that's never been done before, though it was a perfect way to tell this story.

The hotness factor Mr. Mostyn has provided is a solid Oh My Gawd!!!! I do believe I learned a thing or five. In trying to keep this review PG, I'll leave it at that.

In closing, if you enjoy a short, albeit smokin' hot read that packs the very pleasurable punch of a full sized erotica novel and more than tickles your Fancy, THIS is perfect for you.

View all my reviews


FLYAS!

~CLP~

3 comments:

  1. Much gratitude darlin. *mwah!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Tickled my Fancy all over again I think It is time for another visit to the Swingers Party I want to see the Red Queen again.

    ReplyDelete