Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Do You Have What It Takes?



*climbs onto boulder with bullhorn at the ready, a screeching sound piercing the air when it keys up*

Attention, please? My street team, Parker’s Pimpin’ Posse (P3), is currently recruiting new members. I’d like to introduce you to P3’s admin, Alicia Justice, and co-admins, Jb Ramos and Maureen Morgan. I’ll turn it over to Alicia now.

*Ali takes bullhorn and steps up, cheer captain’s smile in place*

For those of you who might not know, a street team consists of an elite selection of diehard pimpsters who are gung-ho when it comes to spreading the word about an author and his/her work. With the upcoming release of the Million Dollar Duet, we want to be sure we have a strong team in place and raring to go well before the drop date for A MILLION DIRTY SECRETS. It’s not all work, though. We have a lot of fun in P3. To ensure we have a well-rounded experience, we’ve opted for an application process. If you’re interested, please complete the application here or below, fully. Don’t be afraid to brag on yourself a bit and really show us what you’ll bring to the table - long fur coat, cane, pimp hat, and all. This will be a selective process of a limited number, so once you’ve submitted your application, be sure to look for your invitation to become a P3 in your email inbox. Oh, and spread the word … it just might be your first chance to show us what mad skills you possess *wink*

*CL shoves Ali off the rock and pries the bullhorn from her hands* Thank you, Ali. Couldn’t have said it better myself. *smiles while chanting under breath* Please let someone fill out an application. Please let someone fill out an application. Please let someone fill out an application . . .

Um, right, so . . . this is a thing, huh? Maybe Noah Crawford, himself, will even join the group and regal us with half naked pictures. Oh, wait. That’s not true. Unlike these big advertising firms, I can’t lie. Sex sells, so um . . . pshhh . . . I don’t know . . . should I promise favors??? No, no, no . . . that’s prostitution. How about you apply and I say thank you with a not so creepy smile? And then promise you my first born, who’s actually getting ready to turn 16, so he still has a couple of good years left in him if you need someone to do chores around the house? I’ll even still pay his college tuition. Yeah, that works.

My name is CL Parker, and I approve this message.

I look forward to working with each of you! *hopeful smile with fingers crossed*

FLYAS!
~C~

*Disclaimer* CL Parker will not actually give you her first born child. This is a free advertisement, shameless and unapologetic in nature.

I WANNA BE A PIMP IN CL PARKER'S POSSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment