Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT . . .

Whoa! So it's been a week since the release of A MILLION DIRTY SECRETS and I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world. I know that's a slight exaggeration, but if you've been following my Facebook Page, or if you've gone out to your local store to pick up a copy of the book, then you know they're FLYING off the shelves. Like this Target shelf on day #1 of availability. 


^^^EMPTY SHELF THAT HAD TO BE RE-STOCKED^^^


Shut the front door! I think I'm still in shock. And then there was this . . . ALL OVER the place . . .


So I'm feeling like a rock star, right? Because, come on . . . that's pretty dope! (Do people still say dope?) Not really. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I may have shed a tear or two, but thank goodness, the admin of my street team, Parker's Pimpin' Posse, was there. Alicia Justice and her bohunk, Joshua Young, drove all the way to my humble abode to keep me in line on release day. They run Jitterbug PR, so they're pretty adept at handling this sort of thing. Bless them. They're the real rock stars.


And speaking of rocking, Avenged Sevenfold's (aka A7X, aka BEST ROCK BAND EVER) newest album, Hail to the King, dropped on the same day A MILLION DIRTY SECRETS dropped. Coincidence? Most likely, but I'd like to think the day was just a foretelling of epicness. LOL! Just go with it, please . . .


Anyway, let's look at a couple more pics (and these are but a sampling) that I've received since the book was released. And it might be under the Best Selling Fiction section, but no, it hasn't been "officially" listed as best selling. Doesn't matter. I see it on the shelves and that's good enough for me. However, I did see today that A MILLION DIRTY SECRETS has snagged the #2 spot on the iBookstore Top 50 Best Selling Erotic Romance ebooks list, to which I say . . . PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! 





What a lovely collage of such beautiful people!



Oh, and I had a signing at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Lexington, KY the day before the release. My mother insists I post pictures of it because that's how mothers are . . . *I <3 MY MOM!* 


Not sure what this face was about, but it gave me a chuckle, so I thought I'd share.





Okay, enough of that. Readers, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making the release of A MILLION DIRTY SECRETS a dream come true!!! Please continue to tell all your friends about the book, and don't forget to leave those reviews! They really are that important!




5 comments:

  1. What?!? I'm the first to comment? I'll be darned. Anyways, great post and you're right, those are all beautiful people up ^^^ there!

    FLYAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I totally love you and would come down and spend the day with you anytime you want lol. I had a blast with you on your release day, thanks again for sharing it with me. I am so externally happy for you. I FLYAS babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best thank you posts that I've read from an author. I think great things are coming your way, darling girl. Such exciting things are happening and this is just the beginning! I cant wait to watch what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sexy!! Of course your books will do well. I love you and your thank you post too. ~fLYAS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading A Million Dirty Secrets, and I have to say it's my favorite! I have read all of the bestselling erotic romance books and this one had something in it that I didn't know I was missing until I read it.....humor! It took me 2 days to read it and I can't wait until February!

    ReplyDelete